I didn’t participate in this challenge, organized by Dawn at She Is Too Fond of Books, last time it ran, but I think this is the year for it! I already have five books by LT authors in my TBR pile, so it should be easy enough!
First, the rules:
- The LibraryThing Author Challenge 2009 runs from January 1 – December 31, 2009
- Join anytime now through 2009; last day to post reviews is December 31, 2009
- Make a list of 5 LT Authors and books that you’d like to read (keeping in mind that the list of possible authors is always growing, so your wish list may change)
- Crossovers with other Challenges are allowed
- Post your reviews on your blog and on LibraryThing
- Leave a comment on my LT Author Challenge 2009 Reviews post with a link to your review on your blog.
LibraryThing Author Challenge 2009
- The Master of Verona by David Blixt
- Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford
- The Coffee Trader by David Liss
- Silent on the Moor by Deanna Raybourn
- Lady Anne and the Howl in the Dark by Donna Lea Simpson