Trish over at Hey Lady! Whatcha Readin’? tagged me for the Six Quirky Things about Me Meme. If you haven’t checked out her blog yet, you should, I love reading it. Anyway, I don’t think I’m THAT abnormal, and my main quirkiness is my obsession with history and books, which all of you know about since you’re here, reading my blog. Regardless, I guess I have some oddities, and here they are!
- I must have all stickers off of books in my possession. If there is a sticker, I will pick at it until it comes off, no matter how old or sticky it is. I even do this to books I got when I was younger when I find them – obviously, I didn’t care that much then, but I sure do now!
- If any of my primary career choices fail, and I have a lot of primary career choices, number one being historian, I think I’d be a good makeup artist. I’m good with colors and it’s fun to teach people how to do makeup properly, so that it enhances their natural beauty instead of making them look silly.
- I also wouldn’t mind being a race car driver. I have a need for speed (perhaps because I am only five feet tall). Sometimes I actually change lanes to get behind slower drivers so that I don’t go too fast without noticing.
- I like cheese, I like burgers, but I don’t like cheeseburgers. My fiance says that this is strange, but then he also thinks that I have too many unread books!
- On the same vein, when I was little I ate ketchup out of the packet in fast food restaurants. Not on anything, just the ketchup. Rest assured, I no longer do this.
- I really like statistics. I don’t like math of any kind, but I like to look at my graph of books read in certain years and the visitors to my blog way too much.
That’s about all that I can think of, for now – nothing too exciting on the list! I’m going to refrain from tagging anyone else as this meme went out awhile ago (I’m sorry, Trish!) and I don’t want to re-tag anyone. Regardless, if you weren’t tagged and you have six quirky things about you, consider yourself tagged! Then come back here with a link so I can see your answers.