We’ve made it all the way into July! I can’t believe half of the year is over. And it’s the painful half of the year; I have no less than three trips scheduled in the last six months of this year and I’m really excited for all of them. So, roll on July, August, and October, and after that comes November and Christmas.
June was exciting, too, though; I got to see Kathy from Bermudaonion!
I also met her lovely husband Carl and we spent a nice afternoon wandering around London. Definitely worth the train trip!
June was a month that was decent for reading, considering how much else I had going on, and not so decent for reviewing. They’ll turn up eventually, trust me!
- Unlocked, Courtney Milan
- The Native Star, M.K. Hobson
- A Monster Calls, Patrick Ness (I may never review this. It hit too hard.)
- Whisper of Scandal, Nicola Cornick (and a Q&A with Nicola)
- The Girl in the Steel Corset, Kady Cross
- Magic Slays, Ilona Andrews
- The Collaborator, Margaret Leroy
- The Good Man Jesus and the Scoundrel Christ, Philip Pullman
- Bloodroot, Amy Greene
- The Story of Beautiful Girl, Rachel Simon
- Captives of the Night, Loretta Chase
- Super Mario: How Nintendo Conquered America by Jeff Ryan
- You Don’t Look Like Anyone I Know, Heather Sellers
- Blood Work, Holly Tucker
- Magic Bites, Ilona Andrews
- Magic Burns, Ilona Andrews
- Magic Strikes, Ilona Andrews
- Magic Bleeds, Ilona Andrews
- I’m Feeling Lucky by Douglas Edwards
- The Maid by Kimberley Cutter
- The Beekeeper’s Apprentice by Laurie R. King
- Matterhorn by Karl Marlantes
- Sugar by Elizabeth Abbott
- And most definitely more Nalini Singh!