There are a ton of great giveaways going on in the blogging world right now. Here are a few that I’ve chosen to enter:
- As a celebration of her 100th review, The Literature Housewife is offering a fantastic 11 books to one lucky commenter, and runner up prizes of House and Home by Kathleen McCleary. See here for details.
- Michele, with only one “L”, is giving away 5 copies of Shoot the Moon by Billie Letts. Leave a comment here to enter.
- The bookworm is giving away two copies of Confessions of a Jane Austen Addict by Laurie Viera Rigler. The post also has a great interview with the author. Check it out here.
- Kathy at Bermudaonion’s Weblog is giving away a copy of The Girl Who Stopped Swimming by Joshilyn Jackson here.
- Marcia at Up for Grabs is giving away a copy of Tears of the Desert in conjunction with Natasha’s September Reading and Blogging awareness campaign for Darfur. See here for the book – each entry will earn a fifty cent donation.
- At 1st Books: Stories of how Writers Get Started, Meg Waite Clayton is giving away copies of Matrimony by Joshua Henkin and Tomato Girl by Jayne Pupek, and an extra copy of The Wednesday Sisters to those who blog about the contest. I’d love to read all three of these books. You can find out how to enter here.
I’ll be adding more to this post as I come across them, so you’re welcome to keep checking back!