I am almost overwhelmed with the number of great contests going on right now!
– First off, we have THREE of those magnificent Hatchette Book Giveaways going on. I haven’t won yet, but I am hopeful for these. The first is at Book Room Reviews, and here you can also win a copy of The Host by Stephenie Meyer. Secondly, Literary Feline is offering the same giveaway in her anniversary post. Her great blog is now two years old! Lastly, Tina at The Bookshipper is offering the same awesome set of books. Head on over to all these blogs for not only a chance to enter, but for some great reviews!
– Next, Kathleen at Kathleen’s Book Reviews is giving away a copy of Surviving Ben’s Suicide. If you didn’t win it here, or if you just want her opinion, click over to her blog.
– The Fashionista Piranha is offering a great contest where you can win three things:
– a hardcover copy of Bottomfeeder: How to Eat Ethically in a World of Vanishing Seafood, which I reviewed here
– a Charity Pot body lotion from Lush Cosmetics; the retail price of this lotion is donated to a variety of charities, including Ocean Conservancy, Clean Ocean Action, and Oceana!
– $25 donation to the charity of your choice!
– Lisa at Minds Alive on the Shelves is hosting her very first giveaway for a hardcover copy of Stealing Athena. I’ve got a review coming up on this one, which I really enjoyed.
– Ruth at Bookish Ruth is giving away a copy of First Daughter by Eric Van Lustbader.
And that’s all for today – I expect I’ll have even more to post by tomorrow! I also will be having another contest of my own within another week or two, so keep an eye out. =)