Somewhat unsurprisingly, my list for today’s Top Ten Tuesday topic is dominated by romance authors and authors who write long-standing series. I love a good series.
- 25 by Nora Roberts – I really enjoy some of Nora’s books, to be perfectly honest, and she is SO prolific that it’s hard to escape owning massive numbers of her books!
- 24 by Catherine Coulter – I haven’t read any of Coulter’s books in years but I was a big fan of them when I was younger, especially because she wrote medieval romances.
- 24 by Julia Quinn – I still love Julia Quinn. Her books are so light and funny, they’re absolutely perfect for a day that’s been a bit of a downer (or honestly a couple of hours any time).
- 22 by Stephen King – I’ve been reading books by Stephen King for years. What’s more shameful is how many of these I now haven’t read – I think I’ve purchased but not read at least his last 3 releases.
- 21 by Bernard Cornwell – And I haven’t even read the Sharpe series, although I do own two of them!
- 21 by Stephanie Laurens – Another remnant of my romance-buying youth; I recently picked up three of her more recent ones but haven’t read any of them yet.
- 17 by Jim Butcher – All the Dresden Files plus some Codex Alera!
- 15 by Robin Hobb – I adore Robin Hobb’s books (obviously). This is going to be 16 soon and I get to meet her at the beginning of August!
- 15 by Seanan McGuire – This includes the books she’s written under Mira Grant – a total auto-buy author for me and I’m really looking forward to this hitting 16 when the next October Daye book comes out.
- 14 by Eloisa James – Another of my favorite romance authors, Eloisa James consistently writes smart, funny, powerful books. Auto-buy.
Which authors dominate your library?