Here’s what I read this month, with links to reviews where I’ve managed to write them:
- Storm Front, Jim Butcher
- The Buddha in the Attic, Julie Otsuka
- Rome, Robert Hughes
- Flawless, Carrie Lofty
- The Night Circus, Erin Morgenstern
- Trouble at the Wedding, Laura Lee Guhrke
- Praetorian, Simon Scarrow
- A Moveable Feast, Ernest Hemingway
- The Shakespeare Thefts, Eric Rasmussen
- The Name of the Star, Maureen Johnson
- The Bungalow, Sarah Jio
- Tam Lin, Pamela Dean
Top of the Month
An easy choice this month!
I don’t want to make any promises with my free time being what it is these days, and with Christmas coming up. But I have a lot of reviews for amazing books already scheduled for the end of the month, and I have a few exciting books to review for you in the next couple of weeks. Planned reviews include:
- The Plantagenets, Derek Wilson
- The Age of Chivalry, Hywel Williams
- Matilda, Tracy Borman
- The Peach Keeper, Sarah Addison Allen
Finally, I’m guest posting a few places in the near future – Jodie and I are reading The Broken Kingdoms jointly for Lady Business, I’ll be on Truth, Beauty, Freedom, and Books this week, and I’ve written a gaming review for Mana Pool. This week, I’m also excited to say I will be finally publishing my history and historical fiction gift guides, so look out for those!
Wishing you all wonderful reading months! How was November?